Takapuna District Cricket Club Registration Options for the 2018/19 Season
We prefer Credit Card payments, so please ensure you have your credit card handy before you begin the registration process below.
PRE-SEASON COACHING CLINICS - PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT TO BUY UNLESS YOU ARE NOT YET REGISTERED AS A CLUB MEMBER.
Please don't try to register twice - thanks!
Our club are offering the following age grade options this season:
- Kookaburra Cup for Boys in School years 1 to 4 - on Friday evenings
- Kookaburra Cup for Girls in School years 1 to 5 - on Friday evenings
- Junior Grades for:
- Girls U11 - Girls T20 on Saturday mornings
- Boys School years 5 & 6 - Boys T20 on Saturday mornings
- Boys School year 7 - T20 on Saturday mornings, and/or Tuesday evenings at 5pm
- Boys School year 8 - T20 on Saturday mornings, and/or Thursday evenings at 5pm
- Girls U13 - T20 on Saturday mornings, and/or Tuesday evenings at 5pm
- Boys U16 & U19 - T20 on Wednesday evenings at 5pm
- Girls U16 on Saturday mornings
- Womens Premier and Womens 16+ /Prem Reserves
- Mens Twenty20;
- Mens One Day;
- Mens Premier & Reserves; or
- Mens Other Two Day cricket
For any further information, the primary club contacts are listed below:
- Kookaburra Cup Competition Manager: Mike McCarthy - 021 364 848
- Junior Boys Chair: Roger Noll - 021 765 976
- Woman’s and Girls Chair: Stacey Nicholas - 027 481 6640
- Senior Men’s Chair: Dan O'Sullivan - 021 929 818
- Amita Weerakoon, Director of Cricket: email@example.com or 027 336 3363
View Grades (some Grades are closed)
Additional Registration Information
Please select one of these options:
Registration Note 1: You may re-activate your details from last Season if you wish. Click Login and enter your username and password from last Season. (The I Have Forgotten My Username or Password link may assist).
Registration Note 2: If you have already registered a Player, or as a Player for the 2018/19 Season, you can add more Players or Parent/Guardians using your existing login. Please do not register more than once per Season.
If you can't find the right option, maybe you want to Send the Club an email If the text is too small for your comfort, find the ZOOM feature for your selected browser.